We appreciate how competitive the commercial sector strives and how constantly challenging it can be. Ensuring that your brand identity is noticed and your voice is heard, over and above competitors is crucial to success. Our clients see us as trusted partners who, using our marketing expertise and an external perspective can confidently recommend ways in which marketing efforts within their business or organisation can be improved.
As a business owner, you are constantly evaluating ways in which to create new leads, raise the profile of your company name and keep in touch with existing clients and contacts; so that everyone knows where to find you when their need arises.
As part of our monthly marketing programme or as a one off project, Brand Creative Media work closely with commercial clients, using strategic marketing planning to identify relevant communication channels, from developing brand identity through to modernising out-dated websites, providing on-going social media communication and designing email marketing campaigns. As a result, we can encapsulate some or all of our services, depending on the requirements of the business.
We are passionate about happy customers. We ensure our clients are consulted regularly throughout each project process to make sure that they are satisfied with our work at every step of the way. We understand that companies of all sizes have allocated marketing budgets and collaborate with them accordingly to make the most of our marketing strategies and to deliver results.
How we have turned commercial marketing thoughts into reality:
- Our Monthly Marketing Consultancy Programme allows businesses to take control and plan for growth
- With a Marketing Review which includes planning and strategy, we help companies target new markets and establish their reputation within their primary sectors
- Corporate identity and brand development enables companies to improve the appearance of their brand and communicate effectively by promoting the products and services they offer
- Online Marketing including website design and maintenance, search engine optimisation, email marketing, blogging and social media campaigns all have a great influence in communication and promotion
- Always adhere to General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
If you are a business owner who is looking to drive your company to the next level to increase sales and you recognise the value for implementing a regular marketing strategy to achieve this, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and find out more about our marketing review.